Effective Date: February 19, 2017
Personal Information that we gather
When you use the Tridster Website we may gather personal information about you, such as your name, email address, home address, phone number, credit information, loan information, and other information about you. We may collect information on forms we provide on the Website, from materials you provide to us, from other information providers or other methods. We may collect information about your use of the Website such as your IP address, the operating system you are using, when you visited the Website, and other such information. We may receive confirmations that you have received, opened or responded to email(s) that we sent to you. We may collect information about you from third parties. We may combine some or all of the information that we have collected about you with information from third parties or any other information that we have collected or have access to.
How we use Personal Information
We use personal information and other information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide you with product and service information that is particular to the information that you request;
- To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you;
- For purposes to which you consent;
- To improve the performance of the Tridster Website and our services;
- To improve and/or develop our business, products and services;
- To develop new products and services;
- For other purposes as permitted or required by the law.
How we share Personal Information
We may share personal information and other information we collect with third parties as indicated below;
- With third party service providers that we work with
- With third parties that we are considering working with;
- With third party service providers that you request us to share information with;
- With affiliated businesses;
- For any purpose for which you consent;
- As may be required by the law;
- With government authorities, law enforcement, government officials and regulatory agencies; and
- To protect our interests and/or the interests or safety of you or other users of the Website.
How we secure Personal Information
We employ commercially reasonable security and administrative measures to protect the personal information that we collect. We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) software that encrypts information that you send to us.
Children are not allowed to use the Tridster Website
We do not intend to provide products or services to children. If you are under 18 years of age you may use the Tridster Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian who is 18 or older.
Cookies and other information gathering technologies we use
We track usage and collect information through the use of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and cookies and other tracking technologies and means. Such information enables us to tailor our content to fit Customers' needs, to better understand our Customers, to provide personalized advertisements on our website and on other’s websites, for system administration, to audit the use of our site and for other purposes. We may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites through the use of third party cookies.
Even if you delete or disable cookies on your device you may see our advertisements on third party websites.
Links to third party websites
Choices that you can make
You have a variety of choices that you can make with regards to your Personal Information. You can always choose not to use our website and you can always choose not to provide information or complete forms on our website. You can manage and change the security and privacy settings on your device or programs on your device.
If you have questions you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org